Friday, November 10, 2006

 

It's been so long...

I can't believe that I haven't entered a single post in October...but then again, I think that is ok. After all, I can all to easily spend too much time staring at my computer screen. I have enough to do with work, homework, bible study, and doing the other things that I enjoy.

Speaking of things I enjoy, I just watched the entire "Lord of the Rings" trilogy. "Wow" is all I can say. I thoroughly enjoyed it. It was compelling, moving, funny, sad, inspiring...All the things that a good movie should be. Some of it was a little gory, Gollum was disgusting, but Aragon was wonderful, and so was the younger son of the steward. Sam and Frodo turned out all right, and Gandalf was always there to help them.

Anyway, I'm glad I watched them, and I'm glad that some truly good movies can still be produced in Hollywood. :-)

Enjoy November in case I don't write again this month,

Kristi

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?